The remarkable trial for rape of the infamous Colonel Chartres committed by him on the body of his own maid servant, Anne Bond [electronic resource] : developing the most disgusting scenes of systematic seduction and immorality ever practised in a civilized country : tried at the Old Bailey, on Thursday, 26th February, 1730
- Charteris, Francis, 1675-1732
- [London] : [Printed] by Smith, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- "Embellished with a fine engraving."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6052143