The trial of John Horne Tooke [electronic resource] : on a charge of high treason : containing the whole of the proceedings of each day at the Old-Bailey, including the examinations of Lord Camden, Duke of Richmond, Lord Fred. Campbell, Earl Stanhope, Mr. Pitt, Mr. Fox, Bishop of Gloucester, Major Cartwright, Mr. Sheridan, &c., &c. : with Chief Justice Eyre's charge and Mr. Tooke's address to the jury / / taken in short-hand at the Old Bailey
- Tooke, John Horne, 1736-1812
- Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 450 pages in various pagings : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Gurney, Joseph, 1744-1815 and Great Britain. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- Related Titles:
- The trial of John Thelwall, on a charge of high treason
The first and second reports from the Committee of Secrecy of the House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: The trial of John Thelwall, on a charge of high treason : containing the whole of the proceedings of each day at the Old-Bailey : also, the acquittal of John Augustus Bonney, Jeremiah Joyce, Stewart Kydd, and Thomas Holcroft / taken in short-hand at the Old-Bailey. Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, 1794.
With: The first and second reports from the Committee of Secrecy of the House of Commons : to whom the several papers referred to in His Majesty's message of the 12th day of May, 1794, and which were presented (sealed up) to the House by Mr. Secretary Dundas, upon the 12th and 13th days of the said month, by His Majesty's command, were referred : to which is added, the first and second reports of the Secret Committee of the House of Lords, with appendixes. Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, 1794.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6052672