The trial of Peter Atkins, boatman of Deal, for felony and piracy [electronic resource] : upon the high seas within the jurisdiction of the admiralty of England, in plundering the cargo and tackle of the Ship Endeavour, when stranded on the goodwin sands : at a session of Oyer and Terminer and Goal Delivery for the Admiralty of England, held at Justice Hall, in the Old Bailey, on Friday, the 26th of June, 1807 / / taken in short hand by Joseph Gurney & William Brodie Gurney
- Atkins, Peter
- London : Printed by H. Teape, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 115 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gurney, Joseph, 1744-1815, Gurney, William Brodie, 1777-1855, and Great Britain. High Court of Admiralty
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6052797