The trial of Stephen Arnold [electronic resource] : for the murder of Betsey Van Amburgh, a child six years of age : before the Court of Oyer and Terminer and General Goal Delivery, for the county of Otsego, at the court house in Cooperstown, June 4th, 1805
- Arnold, Stephen, 1770 or 1771-
- Hartford : Printed by Lincoln & Gleason, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer and General Goal Delivery (Otsego County)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6052850