The Trials of William Seymour, Thomas Turner, William Pratt, & Thomas Scandling [electronic resource] : for murders, at Maldon, Berden, and West Ham, in the county of Essex / taken in short-hand, at the Lent Assizes for the said county, holden at Chelmsford, in March, 1815, before Sir. Alan Chambre, knt. ; to which is added, their confessions
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Murders and Trials of William Seymour, Thomas Turner, William Pratt, and Thomas Scandling
- Chelmsford : Printed by Meggy and Chalk, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Assizes (Essex)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053029