The tryal of John Barbot, attorney at law [electronic resource] : for the murder of Mathew Mills, Esq., at a Court of Oyer and Terminer and General Goal-Delivery, held at the town of Basseterre, in and for the island of St. Christopher, on Friday the 5th day of January, 1753 : before the Honourable William Mathew Burt, Esquire, President of His Majesty's Council of the said island and others, His Majesty's justices of Goal-Delivery : to which is added, the prisoner's narrative of the cause of the difference between Mr. Mills and himself, and the several steps that led from thence, to the commission of the fact for which he suffered
- Barbot, John, 1728?-1753
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of John Barbot, attorney at law, for the murder of Mathew Mills
- London : Printed for John Whiston and Benjamin White, 1753.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- "Published by permission of the judges."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053073