The proceedings on the King's Commission of the Peace, Oyer and Terminer, and Gaol Delivery for the city of London, and also the Gaol Delivery for the county of Middlesex, held at Justice Hall in the Old Bailey, on Wednesday, the 8th of December, 1790 [-October, 1792?], and the following days [electronic resource] : being the first [-eighth] session in the mayoralty of the Right Honourable John Boydell, lord mayor of the city of London / / taken in short-hand by E. Hodgson
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- London : Printed for E. Hodgson (the proprietor) ..., [1790-1794]
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Hodgson, E. (Edward), active 18th century and Sibly, Manoah, 1757-1840
- Includes index., The Old Bailey sessions were held eight times a year, each session has special t.p., and imprints. Numbering repeats each year; issued in parts., Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and Source library holdings defective: no. 6-7 wanting in 1790-92 Old Bailey sessions; and no. 1 and 5-8 wanting in 1793-94 Old Bailey sessions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053317