Trial of Captain Thomas Atchison, of the Royal Artillery [electronic resource] : by a general court martial at Malta : in consequence of having requested to be exonerated from firing patteraro salutes, and tolling a Roman Catholic bell, for the church and image rites of Roman Catholic priests : with an appendix, [d]escribing those rites of the Romish and Greek churches which British Protestant troops, infantry as well as artillery, were required by the priests to attend and assist, also, the nature of the attendance and assistance consequently ordered to be given : with official documents on the subject
- Atchison, Thomas, Captain
- London : Printed for Hatchard and Son, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 91 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Army. Court-martial (Atchison : 1825)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053534