Message from the President of the United States [electronic resource] : communicating in compliance with a resolution of the senate, the proceedings of the two courts of inquiry in the case of Major General Pillow
- Pillow, Gideon Johnson, 1806-1878
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of the two courts of inquiry in the case of Major General Pillow
- [Mexico] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 635 pages : chart
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Court of Inquiry (Pillow : 1848)
- Ex. doc. / 30th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 65
- Title from caption., "August 2, 1848, ordered to be printed and that 3,000 additional copies be printed for the use of the Senate.", Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053719