Trial of Munroe Colcord, Elihu Colcord, John A. Webster, John Silloway, Stephen Eaton and Nathan Eaton for the murder of Dolly Sever [electronic resource] : I. Argument of H.F. French, Esq. II. Evidence for the state. III. Argument of James Bell, Esq. IV. Evidence for the defence. V. Argument of Hon. Levi Woodbury. VI. Argument of Hon. Lyman B. Walker. VII. Charge of Judge Woods / / by an Attorney at Law
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Murder trial
- Exeter, N.H. : Charles C. Dearborn, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Colcord, Munroe and New Hampshire. Court of Common Pleas (Rockingham County)
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053752