Message of the President of the United States [electronic resource] : communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 27th of January last, information in relation to the arrest and trial of Rev. John McMahon, Robert B. Lynch and John Warren, by the government of Great Britain
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1865-1869 : Johnson)
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of American citizens in Great Britain and Arrest and trial of Reverend John McMahon, Robert B. Lynch and John Warren, by the government of Great Britain
- [U.S.?] : [publisher not identified], [1868?]
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages : charts
- Additional Creators:
- McMahon, John, Lynch, Robert Blosse, Warren, John, and United States. Congress (40th, 2nd session : 1867-1868) Senate
- Ex. doc. / 40th Congress, 2nd session, Senate ; no. 42
- Title from caption., "March 16, 1868, read, referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and ordered to be printed.", Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053792