Charges against two Representatives in Congress [electronic resource] : Mr. Burton, from the select committee to investigate alleged charges against two members, submitted the following report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate Charges Against Two Members of the House of Representatives
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Langley, John Wesley, 1868-1932 and Zihlman, Frederick N., 1879-1935
- Report / 68th Congress, 1st session, House ; no. 759
- "May 15, 1924, referred to the House calendar and ordered to be printed.", Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6053991