Vindici ̆Satiric [electronic resource] : or, Vindication of the principles of the satirist, and the conduct of its proprietors / by G. Manners ; to which is added a correct report of an action brought by Peter Finnerty against the publisher of the satirist, for a libel, taken in short-hand by a Student of the Middle Temple ; with notes by Mr. Manners
- Manners, George, 1778-1853
- Additional Titles:
- Vindiciae Satiricae and Vindication of the principles of the satirist, and the conduct of its proprietors
- London : Printed by Thomas Plummer, for Samuel Tipper, [1809?]
- Physical Description:
- 90 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Tipper, Samuel, Finnerty, Peter, and Student of the Inner Temple
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6054244