The organic gardener's handbook of natural pest and disease control : a complete guide to maintaining a healthy garden and yard the earth-friendly way / edited by Fern Marshall Bradley, Barbara W. Ellis, and Deborah L. Martin
- New York, NY : Rodale, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 408 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bradley, Fern Marshall, Ellis, Barbara W., and Martin, Deborah L.
- Your healthy garden. Preventing problems by promoting plant health -- Symptoms and solutions. A plant-by-plant problem-solving guide -- Identifying pests and diseases. Understanding insects, mites, and diseases -- Guide to garden pests and their natural enemies -- Guide to disease symptoms -- Organic pest and disease management. Choosing the right strategies and products -- Keeping pests away from plants -- Biological controls -- Organic sprays and dusts -- Common insect damage symptoms -- Garden pest and disease management supplies and products.
- 9781605295428 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 397) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6054421