Introduction to digital signal processing : computer musically speaking / Tae Hong Park
- Park, Tae Hong, 1969-
- Singapore ; Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 429 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- 1. Acoustics, hearing limitations, and sampling -- 2. Time-domain signal processing I -- 3. Time-domain processes II -- 4. Sine waves -- 5. Linear time-invariant systems -- 6. Frequency response -- 7. Filters -- 8. Frequency-domain and the Fourier transform -- 9. Spectral analysis, vocoders, and other goodies.
- "This book offers an introduction to digital signal processing (DSP) with an emphasis on audio signals and computer music. This book is designed for both technically and musically inclined readers alike - folks with a common goal of exploring digital signal processing."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books
View MARC record | catkey: 6054753