Understanding addictions [videorecording].
- "After watching this video, the participant should be able to: 1. discuss the bio-psycho-social aspects of addictions. 2. discuss why people turn to drugs and alcohol, including: personality factors, family history, trauma, societal factors. 3. identify the major parts of the brain, their function, and how drugs impact them. 4. identify the major types of drugs and their effects on the body and mood. 5. discuss why drug addictions are so resistant to treatment."--Container label.
"EDA # 433-0001"--Dvd.
This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, Bob Bernet ; director, Bill McGonnell ; faculty, Allan N. Schwartz ; editor, Shareen Wornson.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hosted by Bob Bernet.
- Technical Details:
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 6055641