EPA needs a comprehensive research plan and policies to fulfill its emerging climate change role / U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Inspector General
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of the Inspector General
- Additional Titles:
- Environmental Protection Agency needs a comprehensive research plan and policies to fulfill its emerging climate change role
- Washington, DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Inspector General, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- EP 12.2:C 61
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 15, 2009).
"Report no. 09-P-0089."
"February 2, 2009."
"Report contributors: Manju Gupta, Jeffrey Harris, Jeffrey S. Hart, Lauretta Joseph, John Patrick, Kalpana Ramakrishnan, Denton Stafford."
View MARC record | catkey: 6058695