Tropical cyclones of the North Atlantic Ocean, 1851-2006 : with 2007 and 2008 track maps included / Colin J. McAdie ... [and others] ; prepared by the National Climatic Data Center, in cooperation with the National Hurricane Center
- McAdie, Colin
- Asheville, N.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Weather Service, National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service, 2009.
- Sixth revised, July 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 238 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- National Climatic Data Center (U.S.), National Hurricane Center (1965-1995), and United States. National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.287/58:T 75/851-2006
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given ; Lambert conformal projection, standard paralells at 30⁰ and 60⁰ (W 135⁰--E 15⁰/N 50⁰--N 0⁰).
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Feb. 1, 2010).
"Original publication - June, 1978."
"Includes 2007 & 2008 track maps"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-43).
View MARC record | catkey: 6058848