Listen to the echoes : the Ray Bradbury interviews / Sam Weller ; photography by Zen Sekizawa ; with a foreword by Black Francis
- Weller, Sam, 1967-
- Additional Titles:
- Ray Bradbury interviews
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Melville House ; Chicago, IL : Stopsmiling Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 317 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bradbury, Ray, 1920-2012
- Forward / Black Francis -- Chapter One. Childhood -- Chapter Two. Hollywood -- Chapter Three. Fame and Celebrity -- Chapter Four. Famous Friends -- Chapter Five. His Own Work -- Chapter Six. Faith -- Chapter Seven. Art and Literature -- Chapter Eight. Politics -- Chapter Nine. Sexuality -- Chapter Ten. Writing and Creativity -- Chapter Eleven. Science Fiction -- Chapter Twelve. Life, Living & The Pursuit of Happiness -- Chapter Thirteen. Visions of the Future.
- Collects the author's interviews with Ray Bradbury, as Bradbury reveals his opinions, musings, and personal stories, also includes a script of an unpublished interview done by the "Paris Review."
- 9781935554035 (pbk.)
- Includes index.
"First Melville House printing: June 2010"--T.p. verso.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Beaver copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 6060474