IEEE standard requirements for reliability analysis in the design and operation of safety systems for nuclear power generating stations / sponsor, Nuclear Power Engineering Commitee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society
- Corporate Author:
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- New York, N.Y. : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American National Standards Institute, IEEE Power Engineering Society. Nuclear Power Engineering Committee. Subcommittee 5--Reliability, and IEEE Power Engineering Society. Nuclear Power Engineering Committee
- ieeexplore.ieee.org , Restricted to IEEE Xplore subscribers
- Related Titles:
- ANSI/IEEE Std 577-1976
- "Prepared by the Reliability Subcommittee (SC-5) of the Nuclear Power Engineering Committee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society"--p. 3.
"IEEE std 577-1976."
"Approved November 28, 1977 by the American National Standards Institute."--cover.
"American national standard ANSI/IEEE std 577-1976."--cover.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the World Wide Web with additional title: ANSI/IEEE Std 577-1976.
View MARC record | catkey: 6060903