Why do we eat? / Stephanie Turnbull ; illustrated by Tim Haggerty
- Turnbull, Stephanie
- London : Usborne ; [Tulsa, Okla.] : [EDC], [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Haggerty, Tim
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Usborne beginners
- A busy body -- In your mouth -- Food factory -- Nutrients -- Proteins -- Carbohydrates -- Fats -- Vitamins -- Minerals -- Water -- A load of junk -- Smart eating -- Food poisoning -- Food allergies.
- An illustrated description of what happens to food as it travels through the body, and discusses the importance of healthy eating.
- 0794513336 (trade bdg.), 9780794513337 (trade bdg.), 9780746074404 (hbk.), and 0746074409 (hbk.)
- Interest Age:
- "Level 2"--Cover. and Includes index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 6062168