Comparative regionalism / edited by Fred H. Lawson
- Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 567 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Lawson, Fred Haley, 1952-
- The library of essays in international relations
- Comparative regional integration : concept and measurement / Joseph S. Nye -- Explaining the resurgence of regionalism in world politics / Andrew Hurrell -- The new wave of regionalism / Edward D. Mansfield and Helen V. Milner -- Regional integration and the crisis in Sub-Saharan Africa / Peter Robson -- Africa's record of regional co-operation and integration / Percy S. Mistry -- Thirty years of ASEAN : achievements and challenges / Jörn Dosch and Manfred Mols -- Two funerals and a wedding? : the ups and downs of regionalism in East Asia and Asia-Pacific after the Asian Crisis / Douglas Webber -- ASEAN plus three : emerging East Asian regionalism? / Richard Stubbs -- A three bloc world? : the new East Asian regionalism / John Ravenhill -- The social construction of international institutions : the case of ASEAN+3 / Dirk Nabers -- On the road to Southern Cone economic integration / Jeffrey Cason -- Regionalist governance in the new political economy of development : relaunching the Mercosur / Nicola Phillips -- Explaining Latin American economic integration : the case of Mercosur / Karl Kaltenthaler and Frank O. Mora -- Regional economic union in the Maghreb / Ahmed Aghrout and Keith Sutton -- Theories of integration in a new context : the Gulf Cooperation Council / Fred H. Lawson -- Inter-state cooperation in Central Asia from the CIS to the Shanghai Forum / Gregory Gleason -- Regionalism, regional structures and security management in Central Asia / Roy Allison -- Preferences and power in the European Community : a liberal intergovernmentalist approach / Andrew Moravcsik -- A constructivist approach to understanding the European Union as a federal polity / Rey Koslowski -- The institutional foundations of intergovernmentalism and supranationalism in the European Union / George Tsebelis and Geoffrey Garrett.
- 9780754628361 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6064763