The psychology of investing / John R. Nofsinger
- Nofsinger, John R.
- Boston : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 132 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Psychology and finance -- Overconfidence -- Pride and regret -- Risk perceptions -- Decision frames -- Mental accounting -- Forming portfolios -- Representativeness and familiarity -- Social interaction and investing -- Emotion and investment decisions -- Self-control and decision making.
- "This book delves into the subject of how psychology affects investing. Its unique coverage describes how investors actually behave, the reasons and causes of that behavior, why the behavior hurts their wealth, and what they can do about it."--BOOK JACKET.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- York copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 6064875