Mandatory minimums and unintended consequences : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, on H.R. 2934, H.R. 834, and H.R. 1466, July 14, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 156 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:111-48
Serial no. 111-48 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Prison sentences—Government policy—United States
- Mandatory sentences—Government policy—United States
- Discrimination in criminal justice administration—United States
- Crack (Drug)—Government policy—United States
- Cocaine abuse—Government policy—United States
- Criminal justice, Administration of—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2010-0136-P.
"Serial no. 111-48."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6064999