Water & border area climate change : an introduction
- Additional Titles:
- Climate change
Agua y cambio climático en el área fronteriza : una introducción
Water and border area climate change, an introduction
- Sacramento, CA : State of California, Dept. of Water Resources, 
- Physical Description:
- 61, 61 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 x 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- California. Department of Water Resources
Border Governors Conference (26th : 2008 : Hollywood, Calif.)
- Language Note:
- Text in English and Spanish on inverted pages.
- "Special report for the XXVI Border Governors Conference"--Cover.
"This report was prepared for the XXVI Border Governors Conference to provide an introduction to climate change in the [U.S.-Mexico] border region from the water sector perspective. The border region is arid, and vulnerable to water resouces impacts of climate change. Expected effects of human-induced climate change will result in increased warming and drying in the southwestern U.S. and northwestern Mexico, exacerbating competition for the region's finite water resources"--Foreword.
View MARC record | catkey: 6065944