The Journal of botany, being a second series on the Botanical miscellany [microform] : containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, or history, or by the uses to which they are applied in the arts, in medicine, and in domestic economy; together with occasional botanical notices and information / by William Jackson Hooker
- London : Longman. Rees, Orme, Brown, Green & Longman [etc.] ; Edinburgh : A. & C. Black [etc.], 1834-1842.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Hooker, William Jackson, Sir, 1785-1865
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (1834)-vol. 4 (1842).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Zug, Switzerland, Inter Documentation, [1971?]. 34 microfiches in 1 box ; 9x12 cm. (IDC micro-edition).
- Complexity Note:
- Second of a series of four periodicals edited by Sir William Jackson Hooker.
View MARC record | catkey: 612242