Libro d'Antonio Labacco appartenente a l'architettvra : nel qval si figvrano alcvne notabili antiqvita di Roma
- Labacco, Antonio, approximately 1495-
- Roma : Casa Nostra, 1552.
- Physical Description:
- 34 leaves : illustrations (some folded) ; 38 cm
- Second issue; the first edition, also published the same year, had plates 1-24 numbered. This copy varies slightly in the arrangement of the plates from Ashby's description of the second edition. (Thomas Ashby, "Il libro d'Antonio Labacco appartenente all'architettura" in La Bibliofilia, Firenze 1915, v. 16, p. 289-309)--cf. Fowler Cat. no. 165.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Fowler collection of early architectural books ; reel 29, no. 165). Filmed with: The designs of Inigo Jones / Jones, Inigo.
- Binding notes:
- NA25.F63 reel.29 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The designs of Inigo Jones : consisting of plans and elevations for publick and private buildings ... with some additional designs / by William Kent
View MARC record | catkey: 6139865