Observations on the theory and practice of landscape gardening : including some remarks on Grecian and Gothic architecture, collected from various manuscripts, in the possession of the different noblemen and gentlemen, for whose use they were originally written : the whole tending to establish fixed principles in the respective arts / by H. Repton
- Repton, Humphry, 1752-1818
- London : Printed by T. Bensley for J. Taylor, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 222 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 34 cm
- Many of the plates have lift up flaps to show alterations.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Fowler collection of early architectural books ; reel 85, suppl. no. 28).Palladio Londinensis, or, The London art of building / Salmon, William, (1752); Tercero y qvarto libro de architectura / Serlio, Sebastiano (1563); Designs in architecture / Soane, John (1778); and: Raccolta dell più belle vedute antiche, e moderne di Roma / Vasi, Giuseppe (1786).
View MARC record | catkey: 6140195