- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This is one of a series of lessons on homicide. In earlier lessons, we focused on the crime of murder, examining the common law, modern statutes and the Model Penal Code formulation. In this lesson, we continue our examination of homicide by focusing on the crime of involuntary manslaughter. This lesson is intended for students who have studied these issues in class, and who wish to refine and enhance their knowledge and understanding of the topic."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2008.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2008.
"Approximate completion time: "45 minutes (25 minutes without the essay)"
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6140285