Private international law research [electronic resource] / by Tom Kimbrough
- Kimbrough, Tom
- Minneapolis, MN : Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction.
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- www2.cali.org , Access online
- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "The purpose of this CALI lesson is to guide students who are not experienced in researching private international law questions."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2009.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2009 version.
"Approximate completion time: 45 minutes"
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Part Of:
- Part of CALI Lessons website (http://www2.cali.org/index.php?fuseaction=lessons.home)
CALI : The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 6140302