National atlas. Nuclear fuel materials movement by highways (BTU) [cartographic material] : [United States] / U.S. Department of the Interior, Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 43 x 66 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Related Titles:
- Nuclear fuel materials movement by highways (BTU), 1975
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:7,500,000 ; Albers equal area projection (W 125⁰--W 65⁰/N 50⁰--N 24⁰).
- Title within map border: Nuclear fuel materials movement by highways (BTU): 1975.
"This is one of a series of nineteen maps prepared in 1976 by the U.S. Geological Survey and originally published as part of a report by the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources and the Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, U.S. Senate."
"The energy transportation data were provided by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress."
In lower right margin: Sheet number 16-436.
Includes insets of Alaska and Hawaii.
Added title information added by cataloger.
View MARC record | catkey: 6140988