The politics of trafficking : the first international movement to combat the sexual exploitation of women / Stephanie A. Limoncelli
- Limoncelli, Stephanie A.
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 217 pages ; 24 cm
- The internationalization of prostitution and emergence of the traffic -- Constructing the traffic as an international social problem -- Reforming regulation and nationalizing prostitution -- International Abolitionist Federation reformers and the Dutch movement -- International Bureau reformers and the French movement -- Italy's state-driven movement -- The politics of trafficking.
- 9780804762946 (cloth : alk. paper)
0804762945 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Greater Allegheny copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 6141791