Evidence-based orthopaedics [electronic resource] : the best answers to clinical questions / [edited by] James G. Wright ; section editors, Henry Ahn [and others].
- Sect. I. Spinal topcs -- Sect. II. Upper extremity topics -- Sect. III. Pediatric topics -- Sect. IV. Trauma topics -- Sect. V. Foot and ankle topics -- Sect. VI. Arthroplasty topics -- Sect. VII. Sports medicine topics.
- Dr. James Wright, Associate Editor for the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, presents this landmark publication and novel approach to orthopaedic problems and solutions. This new, evidence-based reference examines clinical options and discusses relevant research evidence to provide you with expert recommendations for best practice. The consistent chapter format and featured summary tables provide ₃at-a-glance₄ access to the evidence-based literature and clinical options. Leading authorities contribute their expertise so you can apply the most effective clinical solutions to the persistent questions you encounter in your practice. You can even access the fully searchable and regularly updated text online! The result is an outstanding resource in clinical orthopaedics, as well as a valuable framework for translating evidence into practice.
- 9781416044444 and 1416044442
- "An Expert consult title"--Cover. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 26, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6142036