Handbook of differential equations [electronic resource] : evolutionary equations / ed. by C.M. Dafermos, Eduard Feireisl
- Amsterdam : Elsevier, 2004-
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Incompressible Euler Equations (D. Chae) -- Large time behaviour of solutions to PDE's (A. Miranville, S. Zelik) -- Cahn-Hiliard Equation (A. Novick-Cohen) Mathematical theory of viscoelastic fluids (M. Renardy) -- Theory of functional parabolic equations (L. Simon)Hydrodynamical limists (A. Vasseur) -- Theory of Korteweg-de Vries equation (A. Wazwaz).
- The material collected in this volume discusses the present as well as expected future directions of development of the field with particular emphasis on applications. The seven survey articles present different topics in Evolutionary PDE's, written by leading experts. - Review of new results in the area - Continuation of previous volumes in the handbook series covering Evolutionary PDEs - Written by leading experts.
- 9780444530349 and 0444530347
- Handbook. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Amsterdam : Elsevier Science & Technology, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 9, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6142594