God the father of the fatherless [electronic resource] : Illustrated from the consideration of his providential government. A sermon, preached in Lady Glenorchy's Chapel, Edinburgh, August 13, 1776, before the managers of the Orphan-Hospital, and published at their desire. By Thomas Randall, one of the ministers of Stirling
- Randall, Thomas, 1711-1780
- Edinburgh : Printed by James Donaldson; and sold by Alexander Donaldson, W. Creech, W. Gray, and the other booksellers in town and country, M.DCC.LXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 81, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N3057.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6143213