The English empire in America or, A view of dominions of the Crown of England in the West Indies. Namely, Newfoundland, New-England, New-York, Pesdilvania, New-Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Carolina, Bermudas, Barbuda, Anguila, Montserrat, Dominica, St. Vincent, Antegoa, Mevis, or Nevis, St. Christophers, Barbadoes, Jamaica. With an account of the discovery, situation, product, and other excellencies and rarities of these countries. To which is prefixed, a relation of the first discovery of the new world called America by the spaniards. And of the remarkable voyages of several Englishmen to divers places therein. Illustrated with maps and pictures. By Robert Burton [electronic resource].
- R. B., approximately 1632-approximately 1725
- London : Printed for A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch at the Red-Lion in Pater-noster-Row; and James Hodges at the Looking-Glass on London-Bridge, 1739.
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations,maps ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Robert Burton = Nathaniel Crouch.
Vertical chain lines.
First published in 1685.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N3438.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6143255