Institutio Legalis [electronic resource] : Or, An introduction to the study and practice of the laws of England, as now regulated and amended by several late statutes. Divided into four parts, viz. I.The practice of the Court of Queen's Bench. II. The practice of the Court of Common-Pleas. III. The nature of all actions usually brought in either of the said Courts. IV. The order and method of pleading. With useful precedents throughout; and a compleat table to the whole. The second edition, with large additions. By William Lohun, of the Middle-Temple, Esq
- Bohun, William
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by J. Autt, assignee of Edw. Sayer Esq; for Isaac Cleabe, next to Serjeants-Inn in Chancery-Lane; and Bernard Lintott, between the Two Temple-Gates in Fleet-street, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 560, 16 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N7739.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6143657