Discourse concerning the conversion of the heathen Americans, and the final propagation of Christianity and the sciences to the ends of the earth. In two parts [electronic resource] : Part I. Preached before a voluntary convention of the Episcopal Clergy of Pennsylvania, and places adjacent, in Christ Church Philadelphia, May 2d, 1760; and published at their joint request. Part II. Preached in the College of Philadelphia, before the trustees, masters and scholars, at the first anniversary commencement. By William Smith, D.D. provost of the College and Academy of Philadelphia
- Smith, William, 1727-1803
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year M.DCC.LXII.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 9-53, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N8800.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6143784