The drummer: or, The haunted-house [electronic resource] : A comedy. As it is acted at the theatres. Written by Joseph Addison, Esq; with a preface by Sir Richard Steele, in an epistle dedicatory to Mr. Congreve, occasioned by Mr. Tickell's preface to the four volumes of Mr. Addison's works
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, bookseller, at the Shakespear's-Head in Dame's-street, M,DCC,XXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 57, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N8994.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6143808