The Tarif settled by the French king and council, September 18. 1664 [electronic resource] : Shewing the duties agreed, to be paid upon the several sorts of merchandizes, goods, wares, &c. Being the growth, product & manufactures of Great Britain, which should be imported from England in to France
- Edinburgh : Printed for George Stewart, at the Sign of the Book and Angel, a little above the cross, MDCCXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13583.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144148