The trial at large of Louis XVI late king of France [electronic resource] : Containing a most complete and authentic narrative of every interesting and important circumstance attending the accusation-trial, defence, sentence-execution, &c. of this unfortunate monarch. Communicated in a series of letters by a Member of the late national assembly, to a member of the British Parliament. To which is subjoined a copy of His Majesty's will
- Member of the late National Assembly
- London : Printed by H. Macleish, at the recorder Printing-office, Duke's Court, Drury Lane: and sold by W. Miller, bookseller to His Royal Highness the Duke of Clarence, Old Bond-street; J. Southern, St. James's Street; W. Stewart, opposite York-house, Piccadilly; and T. Axtell, Finch-Lane, and Royal Exchange, [1793?]
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Louis XVI, King of France, 1754-1793
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N13947.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144177