Anderson's historical and chronological deduction of the origin of commerce, from the earliest accounts. Containing an history of the great commercial interests of the British Empire [electronic resource] : To which is prefixed, an introduction, exhibiting a view of the ancient and modern state of Europe; of the importance of our colonies; and of the commerce, shipping, manufactures, fisheries, &c. of Great-Britain and Ireland; and their influence on the landed interest. With an appendix, containing the modern politico-commercial geography of the several countries of Europe. Carefully revised, corrected, and continued to the year 1789, by Mr. Coombe. In six volumes
- Anderson, Adam, 1692?-1765
- Additional Titles:
- Historical and chronological deduction of the origin of commerce
- Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, M.DCC.XC. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes,plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14947.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144198