The British empire in Europe [electronic resource] : Part the first, containing an account of the connection between the kingdoms of England and Ireland, previous to the year 1780. To which is prefixed, An historical sketch of the state of Rivalry between the kingdoms of England and Scotland, in former times. By John Lewis Delolme, advocate, LL.D. The second and third parts contain accounts of the changes which have, since the year 1780, been effected in the constitution of Ireland-and of the influence these changes may have on the government and constitution of Great Britain
- Lolme, Jean Louis de, 1740-1806
- Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, No. 108, Grafton-Street, M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 2 unnumbered pages, 152 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15662.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144236