Aristole's compleat master piece [electronic resource] : In three parts: displaying the secrets of nature in the generation of man: regularly digested into chapters and sections, rendering it far more useful and easy than any yet extant. To which is added, a treasure of health; or, the family physician: being choice and approved remedies for all the several distempers incidents to human bodies
- Uniform Title:
- Aristotle's Masterpiece
- [London] : Printed and sold by the booksellers, 1741.
- The twenty-second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Not in fact by Aristotle; the attribution is spurious.
Also issued as part of Aristotle's works compleated, London, [1741?].
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16036.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144276