The anatomy of the human bones, nerves, and lacteal sac and duct [electronic resource] : The tenth edition. By Alexander Monro, Senior, M.D. and F.R.S. fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, and professor of Medicine and Anatomy in the University of Edinburgh
- Monro, Alexander, 1697-1767
- Uniform Title:
- Anatomy of the humane bones
- Edinburgh : Printed for Patrick Anderson, Parliament-Square, M,DCC,LXXX. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 312 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16401.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144315