The history of the Bucaniers of America [electronic resource] : Being an entertaining narrative of the exploits, cruelties and sufferings of the following noted commanders: Viz. Joseph Esquemeling, Pierre le Grand, Lolonois, Roche Brasiliano, Bat the Portuguese, Capt. Sharp, Capt. Watling, Capt. Cook, &c. &c. together with a curious description of the manners, customs, dress, and ceremonies of the Indians inhabiting near cape Gracias a Dios. Published for the improvement and entertainment of the British youth of both sexes
- Dilworth, W. H.
- Glasgow : Printed by Robert and Thomas Duncan, and sold at their Shop, Pope's Head, Salt-Market, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 4-132 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By W. H. Dilworth.
Based on Alexander Olivier Exquemelin's 'De Americaensche zee-rovers'.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N17558.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144456