His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday the seventeenth day of October, 1745 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1727-1760 : George II)
- Uniform Title:
- Speeches. 1745-10-17
- London : Printed by Thomas Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Concerns the landing of the Young Pretender and the ensuing rebellion.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- Facsim. Dobbs Ferry, NY.: Oceana Publications, Inc., 1978. - (Torrington, W.) House of Lords Sessional Papers ; Sessions 1744-47, pp. 223-6
English Short Title Catalog, N17590.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144469