God to be prais'd, and our vows to be perform'd [electronic resource] : A thanksgiving sermon on account of our preservation from the plague, preach'd at Rotherhith, April 25, l723. Publish'd at the request of the minister there, and of those that heard it. By Q. Naylor
- Naylor, Quintus, -1734
- London : Printed for John Morley, at the Cross Keys in the Poultry, M.DCC.XXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18019.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144540