Gospel-humiliation grounded on faith's view of divine pacification [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the associate presbytery on a fast-day appointed by them, viz. Tuesday August 28, 1739, in the Parish of Kinross. By Ralph Erskine, M.A. minister of the Gospel at Dunfermline
- Erskine, Ralph, 1685-1752
- Edinburgh : Printed by R. Fleming and A. Alison, for D. Duncan at the West-Bow, and James Beugo in Dunfermline; and sold by William Marshal in home, James Weir in Cessford, and William Johnston in Newlands-Borland, M.DCC.XLI. 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18241.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144578