Elements of navigation [electronic resource] : Or the practical rules of the art, painly laid down, and clearly demonstrated form their principles; with suitble examples to these rules. To which are annexed all the necessary tables. By William Wilson, M.A.
- Wilson, William, M.A.
- Edinburgh : Printed for the author, and for Geo. Robinson, Pater noster-row, London, and A. Donaldson, Edinburgh, M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 510, 2 unnumbered pages, 14 plates ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and a final errata leaf., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N18460.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6144610